Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Listen.

ok, so some of you may have heard of an organization called invisible children. And, if you haven't, go hear about it!
Anyways, I am a songwriter,and after I watched their documentary "Rough Cut" I wrote a song about how it made me feel. well really it started out as a poem and blossomed into a song.

Hopefully my band will get it recorded soon and ill be able to post a clip of it up so you will actually be able to hear it, so, anyways, sorry about rambling, i do it when it is 2:52 am, and i have to be at the Plasma donating place to get jabbed in my arm with a giant needle at 9am yay!!! ha.
OK so anyways here are the lyrics read them and be moved my them, listen to them and let them change you, think about life and the things around it. go. -->

Thousands of voices all as one
echo through my mind
fear and heartache, death and war
prayers of an end
(this isnt the end..)

Can you hear them screaming?
Can you feel the chill in the darkness?
Can you feel their hearts racing?
Are you even listening?
(listen..)

tales of a mother, tears for her son
a pain i can't explain
all the children missing
where have they gone?
(come back to us..)

Can you hear them screaming?
Can you feel the chill in the darkness?
Can you feel their hearts racing?
Are you even listening?
(listen..)

Are you listening to the voice
In the back of your mind
The one telling you
Everything isn't fine?

No comments: